View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dragonsys
Dragonsys
Guild Master

re: New Leaders & Officer

I am a little late in posting this, but I would like to congratulate our new Officer and Leaders.

Leader:
Mallkaris - DeathKnight Class Leader & Tank Role leader, as well as one of our Raid Leaders. Mallkaris has shown a lot of willingness to perform in the guild and the desire to see the guild progress as well as the potential of becoming an excellent guild officer. I personally look forward to working more with him and his enthusiastic personality. Watch for more information coming from Mall as he gets everything setup and running smoothly, as I believe he will.

Lisia - Full Roles are yet TBD. Lisia brings a lot of spunk to the guild and helps to keep all of us motivated and laughing. I think she will be a great addition to the leadership!

Officer:
Jugganaut - Full Roles are yet TBD, but I hope he will except the role of our Main Raid Leader. Jugg has proven his ability to successfully run a Raid as well as manage the resources he has to best of his knowledge. He has also shown his desire for the success of the guild as a whole.

I am really looking forward to seeing what these 3 come up with, in support of the guild and our successes!

Jump to: